Mover offers a different way to control time position and transposition performed by the SuperVP engine. It displays the sound on a big waveform on witch the user can move using the mouse, its MIDI controllers or a joystick. It can be easily use to improvise on the sound material thanks to its synchronized random motions capabilities.
- Transposition range -12 / +12 st
- Formant Transposition range -36 / +36 st
- Buffer recording
- Freeze function
- X/Y interface to control position and pitch
- Creative Random function for position and pitch
- Remix Options (transient, noise and sinus manipulation)
- Joystick control
- Based on "Advanced Phase Vocoder Transformer Module" from IRCAM Forum
- SuperVP by Axel Roebel, Philippe Depalle, Xavier Rodet et al.
- Max/MSP object by Norbert Schnell
- Max/MSP and Live Integration by Cyrille Brissot and Jean Lochard
- Product Manager Frederick Rousseau
- R&D Director Hugues Vinet
- Mac Intel computer with OS X 10.5, 10.6 or 10.7
- Live 8.2.5 and Max for Live (details about Max for Live can be found at www.ableton.com)
- This bundle will only work in Ableton (not in Max/MSP)
- 2GB of RAM recommended.
Mover belongs to IRCAMAX SuperVP Collection.